TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms of trade are applicable to both the client (you) and the provider (Pukenui Lodge).
As refered to below is required to confirm all bookings.
Deposit is 50% of total booking or first nights stay whichever is greater, or as stated on any quote you may have received.
Deposit can be paid by credit card, cheque or bank deposit.
Credit cards are the quickest method; our staff may require the following details.
- Full name on card
- Drivers licence # or Passport #.
- Cardholder address
- Cardholder phone #
- Card number
- Expiry date
Cancellations & Refunds:
1) Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival, deposit is refundable or transferable.
2) **30 –14 days from booking date, booking can be transferred. Deposit will be refundable less a 10 % fee.
3) **14 days or less prior to arrival bookings may be cancelled, deposit is non-refundable and booking will incur a minimum first night charge and may incur full charge. (This will be at Management’s discretion; the time we are left to on sell rooms is crucial)
4) Deposits paid by credit card will only be credited to the same card as the original transaction.
5) Should the provider cancel any booking the deposit is fully refundable and/ or alternative accommodation will be organised where possible and any deposit transferred at the client’s acceptance.
** Note – Does not apply to group bookings (10 or more people) see group booking conditions below.
Transfers are only valid for the year of booking, if original booking was a discount or package deal seasonal conditions may restrict transfers and additional charges may apply.
All Website, Agent and event organiser bookings
Travel websites and affiliate providers - if you book from an online website, agent or travel site there will be no option for transfers, refunds and the cancellation will result in full payment as per the booking. You are advised to confirm your online booking by calling or emailing us within 24 hours. We take no responsibility for incorrect or errors in the listings on these websites or misrepresentation from agents.
Any person or group who books through a third party, agent or event organiser will liable for all shortcomings in payments should these not be recoverable from the said third party, agent or event organiser. Additional cost may also be incurred should legal action be required.
* All bookings are confirmed once a deposit and/or written acceptance of a quote are received. Once we have a confirmation the person(s) confirming in writing or by way of a deposit are bound by these terms of trade to be personally responsible for all payments in full due on current and past bookings associated in relation to the client, individual or group. CC & NM Gebbie Ltd, trading as Pukenui Lodge, reserves the right to register any creditor who has agreed to these terms under the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 (“PPSA”).
* In the event of a company or organisation reserving and confirming any bookings as per these conditions of trade then the company directors and the booking agent are both equally responsible and will be guarantors to ensure all creditors are paid in full for the entire booking. The provider CC & NM Gebbie Ltd t/a Pukenui Lodge, reserves the right to register any creditor who has agreed to these terms under the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 (“PPSA”) at any time for past and or future bookings.
* A deposit paid is acceptance of all the above conditions.